Don’t risk your retirement security.
Are you a Constrained Investor? Do you know how much of your savings you can safely spend each month? If you are approaching retirement, or already retired, use the calculator below to find out if you’re constrained. If you are, you’ll want to be cautious about the strategy you use to create your monthly income. Consider The Income for Life Model®. It’s an investment strategy with the objective of creating inflation-adjusted income for life. Ask for a free Personalized Analysis.
You’re a Constrained Investor®
Time to be cautious about planning your retirement income.
You need to carefully design your strategy for monthly income. Why? Your total savings amount isn’t high relative to the income you expect to generate. This means less margin for error. You should try to manage The 3 Big Risks™.
- To help mitigate longevity risk, your income strategy should include a measure of lifetime guaranteed income. A straightforward income annuity will help.
- To plan for the impact of rising process, your strategy should expose an appropriate amount of savings to equity investments. Seek investments with low fees and expenses.
- You will benefit from a formal, written plan describing your income strategy.
- Ask for a Personalized Analysis of The Income for Life Model®, an investing strategy developed for Constrained Investors like you.
- Learn about The Income for Life Model by watching the movie called “What’s My Income?™
- Request a complimentary Personalized Analysis. It describes your personal plan for creating retirement income.
- Consult with a financial advisor specializing in retirement income planning. You may request that an advisor contact you by completing the form on the Need an Advisor? Page.
Investing may involve risk including loss of principal. Investment returns, particularly over shorter time periods are highly dependent on trends in the various investment markets. Investment management services are generally suitable for long-term investment objectives or strategies, rather than for short-term trading purposes. Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the underlying funds that make up the model portfolios carefully before investing. Prospectuses or offering documents contain this and other important information about the fund. Please call your financial advisor to obtain the prospectuses of the current underlying funds. Prospectuses should be read carefully before investing.
Payments from annuity contracts are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.